Wednesday, June 3, 2009





Updatess! =)


Finally eh? Sorry.


My modem failed me these past week and daddy is too busy to go fix it. Sighs.


Anyhow, there is wireless here in this shop so I shall seize this opportunity to


update my blog on what has been going about around me.


I haven't break the news to some, I can finally drive!


Legally I mean. *winks* Well, nothing to 'wow!' about so yeah.




Lets take it back way where I left off.
So last Friday, I met up with Davina.
I went to college first, settle some stuff and i realise i miss college quite a bit.
Can't wait for next monday.
So dope aka Davina came to pick me up at about 12.30-ish and we head on right to pyramid. We walk and shop around a bit cause we were not really hungry.
Got a Topshop top then finally we were hungry so Dope recommended PappaRich.
Its pretty good i must say.
Go try.
It has like a fussion of Malaysian delicacy which includes cendol and prawn mee sorta thingy. Two thumbs up! =)
So after that met up with Azam, Ai rin, Jay lyn, Nick and Sze Jade (Dope's friend).
Pretty much had a great time laughing at their stupid jokes and blonde moments. =)
After that, met up with Mooo cause we're suppose to go for some event.
The event was ok.
Mooo was kinda grumpy cause he didnt get to freshen up before going.
We've are of the same kind in this case i guess. I get really grumpy when I don't get to bathe and I am all sweaty, sticky and tired.
Had a great time that night and a great time chatting too. Its been a while so its time to catch up on talking.



P.S : Thank you Mooo and Rick for coming that night. For also sacrificing your time and money. I feel really really bad for making you guys come. I'll repay whenever, where ever, whichever and however way I can in future. Name it and I'll try my very best to do it. It was your thing but you still came anyways. Thanks guys. Thank you MOOO!! I am so sorry again. =) I can never thank you both enough.







Red Sexxayh nails that made Mooo asked me this, "WHY RED?"


.

.

.

These are random moments. Most of it are when I am bored.





My hair needs some touch up. Seriously.




What's above me.



Last Sunday I went out with my oh-so-awesomest Gfs. We (therr,bo and meli) went to KLCC. I seriously can't recall the last time all 4 of us went out together. Sighs. Missing the old times. Anyhow, we went to Sakae Sushi to grab a bite. I must say, the food there is really nice! Yummss! Haha! Then we went to ToyCity and Bo got her friend something and Esther... Errrss.. Lets not go there? Lets just say it has something to do with black Myvi with gold rims. *grins* Sighs. Had a whole load of time laughing and laughing about almost everything. Updating each other on how's life coming about. I miss and love you guys long time. We never need to hide and to pretend to be someone we're not to please each other. I can probably say this must be true friendship? Well, we know each other for more than a decade. What is there that we do not know about each other? All flaws and imperfections are revealed, fought and talked over. Its great having you guys. Love you guys truckloads. I shall upload the pictures soons. It's with Esther. =)






Picking up where it was left,


Christina Chan <3>


No comments: