Saturday, June 27, 2009

Hello world. Sorry for the late updates. Oh wells, I wasn't in the mood to blog on saturday and on friday I came back like really late. I don't even have the mood to blog now so i'll just let the pictures do the talking?










We were bored during physics so why not?


This is Davina. =) Since she was absent that day. This picture reminded me of her.

Do you see the difference? the smaller one is what we use in the lab which is about (250ml) try guessing how big the other one is.

Jolene and Me. I look like a surgeon.

Pose!

Wai Leng and Me. I dunno why the picture is like this.

Don't we look like ghosts?


We were playing with the mask to commemorate H1N1 =)

When one wears a mask you can't possible see what beneath it.

I am mad at the world.

That plastered smile,
With love.

No comments: