Sunday, June 21, 2009

It is like 1.30 in the morning.
Just finished writing the card I bought for daddy for Father's Day. =)
I went out the whole day today.
Went to church as usual then off for a little all girls get together.
It was at delicious, bangsar.
Love the place and the food of course.
Had a lot of catching up to do.
No one seemed to change much.
Only a little but hey, its for the better.
Went back at around 10-ish.
Got myself freshen up and now blogging. =)
Just a little thought of my own,
I wonder how can people can be so lifeless and bored?
They just go around stalking people's life and say nasty stuff about what they do.
Grow up boy or girl.
If I have offended you in anyway,
Why can't you just tell it to my face?
You don't have the guts or you're just being a chicken?
Oh wells, i guess that explains why you had to do what you have done.Poor things.
Well, if you think this is going to get to me then you got yourself wrong there.Haha!
I know who I am and what I am doing so as you can see clearly,
People who actually knows me will actually rebuked what you say.
I am not angry or having the thought of vengence against you.
Just wondering why would you think what you think about me.
You're jealous? Hurt?
Well, I don't really know and not that I even care.
I mean you're just words to me now and
you think I will go.."oh! I am so scared!" by your words.
Oh boy, you need a great awakening right there.
Why don't you tell it to my face?
Then maybe we'll see whether I am scared.
Oh wells, that just won't happen now won't it?Why?
Oh wait, you are too afraid to?
I am sorry.
Couldn't figure that part out quite right.
Anyways, I had a really great time today.
Will upload the pictures one I got it all okays?



*Thank you dear readers for standing up for me. =)

Nightynitenite.
much love.

No comments: