Friday, June 5, 2009

Helloss. I am back!
Okay not that I've been away for long but wtvs.
My modem is back and working all good. =)
I will be leaving tomorrow morning for Malacca.
A short fun time doing nonsense before college resumes on monday. sighs.
I have a mix feeling about going back to college though.

Here is a little something for my old time friend, Samuel on his birthday todays. We've come a long way eh?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU SAM!
It's been much blastful and fun times with you around. I am very glad to have a childhood friend like you! =) I really mean what i say. I am sorry for the times I have done things to hurt your feelings or to upset you in any way. I am sorry. I hope you'll lead a great, successful and happy life. If you have any troubles or you just a friend to talk to, I'll be there if its possible. =) We've come a longgg way as friends and I am looking forward to the many many years of friendship to come. =) All the best in your future undertakings. *Hugs*




I feel it fading, could this be it?
Christina Chan

No comments: