Monday, June 8, 2009

So as it was mentioned in my previous post, I'll be spending my last weekend of the holidays before classes resume on Monday which is today in Malacca. It was good and fun. I really enjoyed it as I really make the full use of this little short getaway by doing loads of fun stuff.
So it started off saturday morning. Woke up at 5-ish in the morning and push off to meet the rest who were coming.




Clearly from this picture is my 'just woke up' zombie looking face.



Soon after everyone had assembled we went to eat the famous seremban beef noodles. I don't think is that nice though.

Having breakie with Esther.

Then we continued our journey to Malacca passing through Port Dickson. It was pretty boring in the car so why not camwhore since the weather is pretty awesome to take pictures.


Next up, we stopped by at a place in Port Dickson, the usual place we go for go cart! This time I didn't want to play. It was so hot and for some reason, something asked me not to play. I just had this uncertain feeling and true enough, some or a few of the cart/cars were not functioning well that the wheel came off while racing and the breaks were not working causing my brothers and Unc thomas to get hurt. Sighs. It was freaky and scary though. *gasp* Thank God I didn't play. =)

Beginning the race.

Esther & Me

Isaac, Esther & Me








Esther berposing with the helmet. SS! =)

So after a little fun at the go cart we head on to D-paradise. The place where we were going to spend the rest of the time. =) It is actually an orchard sorta thing. We stayed in like this awesome place. It was so exclusive. There were like 4 families so there were 4 chalets, a karaoke/ Tv room with ASTRO in the middle of the chalets, 2 building on its own which is the kitchen and a toilet but obviously we had our own in our chalets and our own swimming pool and jacuzzi pool!

Our pass!

The ride to the chalets.

Finally we reach our resting place! Check out the design and deco. I must say, the concept is pretty creative. =)

I love beds like this. My dream bed though. =)




Our swimming pool and a jacuzzi at the corner.

I find this very peculiar but special. Its the open air bathroom/ shower!! =) I like!

This whole chalet with swimming pool all are built in the middle of a lake. So its like an island concept sorta thing.


The TV room

The view from the entrance


My first time fishing. =)


So the whole place is so huge that they provide us these little yellow buggees. Very cute. So this our ride to the ostrich farm, crocodile farm, deer farm and practically everywhere! This I must say, the deers are not caged up! No fence and they are allow to roam around. How scary? It scared mummy though. She thinks its going to chase her.

This is the light in the TV room. Those little black stuff is not the design of this light ok. They are flies!!! Dead ones! I think this is their own cementary. Haha! Gross though.

Gotten ourselves cleaned up and all up for dinner. This is also exclusive! They send workers and waitresses to our 'island' and cook for us. It was a buffet thing. Salad, main course, dessert were all intact. Tables all set up with napkins and cutleries arranged. It was awesome. The food, not up to taste but it was ok. Edible. So after dinner, we watch transformer on HBO then opt for a night swim. =) I was freezing to death but it was a good experience. Chit chat till we're all about to doze off and we called it a night.

Rise and shine! Breakfast!! I always look forward to cereals when I go on holidays. I know its weird but hey, I really can't help now can i? I ate 5 bowls of cereals (kokocrunch&conrflakes) with milk, 4 sausages and eggs. There were nasi lemak also and hashbrowns. =)

Checked out at 1pm. Head on to our next destination... JONKER STREET!! Thats right! Not jongker or jongka but JONKER street! I haven't been there so this is my first time. It was like petaling street but only not so crowded i guess. Has lunch & cendol then we went walking without our parents. =)

This alley is so cool. Its like a door that leads to a tea house and this is the pathway. It was so interesting. I can't describe it with words seriously. You have to check it out yourself.




In Esther's sunnies. =)

I really had loads of fun! We should do this more often!

*You hate the way I feel? You should hear how mean it sound.

No comments: