Friday, June 12, 2009

Been really addicted to the games online. Well, that is what you get when you are bored. =)

Played Uno and Scissors, paper, stone with Mooo.

Today was my mentor's birthday in college.

We celebrated in college by surprising him with a cake.

I am so good at these stuff. I think.

I am the only who plans birthday surprises in my class anyways.

Anyhow, we also celebrated Wei Sheng birthday.

It is only tommorow but we won't be able to celebrate so we just make use of the 2 breaks we have.

So after running from one end to another trying and making sure the surprises goes well, I head on to pyramid with Mooo and Pooo to catch a movie.

HANNAH MONTANA.

Shocking right? I know.

Actually Mooo wanted to watch it so much and he dragged me along!

He said he can't watch it with Pooo alone cause they will look so gay.

Mooo booked tickets but because of him being vain and stuff, we were late to collect our tickets.

Then when we were queeing up to collect our tickets which was 10 minutes past our supposedly time of collection, we saw the screen displayed with the movies available and stuff and we saw that HM movie was selling fast.

Gosh! The tension!

But we got the tickets anyways. Awesome Posome! So after the movie.

Started to camwhore on the way back in the car while Pooo drive. Hee! =)

Owh, and we bought the HANNAH MONTANA combo popcorn.

Just for fun! =)

Making a wish..

Blowing the candles out!

Making his speech!

Mooo & Me!

Mooo thinks he is cute by posing with the hannah montana cup!

Mooo's shaky hands. It ruin the beautiful picture!



While jamming on the road.


Had a great time with you both today! Its like a bro-sis outing. I'll miss this but hey now that everyone will stick their butts in this country there is plenty of this outing to come! =) *hints* I love you both! You guys are like brothers I will never have. =)

*the hoedown showdown song from HM movie is stuck in my head! Lock it, pop it, polka dot it.. OK! Thats enough! =)

Its pretty hazzy these days. I thank God for the rain.

Wish you may & Wish you might,

ChristinaChan

No comments: