Sunday, June 21, 2009

Life is a wonder sometimes and somehow ain't it?

There are so many beautiful things out there that we do not take the initiative to see.
We are so restricted to our own problems and depression that blinds us from all the beautiful things this lifetime can give.
I was checking out my friend's (Desaturate) blog.
My friend just came back from Pangkor and the pictures was all so so pretty.
It made me think alot on how much I miss out on life when I am so into me and my busy world that I lose out on seeing things in another perspective of life and boy, the view is great.
I personally love sunny and sunset pictures and not to forget the BEACH.
I love the beach alot. I have no idea why.
I would say a very good job done to my friend for all the lovely pixxies.
It's a real beauty. =)
Here are some pictures that I really love and I think my friend would like to share it to the world as well. So enjoy. =)

This is his friend and his girl. I love this picture. So candid.

This is so pretty. I always dream of having dinner by the beach, watching the sun fall and the stars to slowly glow and fill the sky.

Mini light house. =)

See how pretty this is?

I personally love this picture. =) So perfect.

Okay, you know what? I so wanna go on a trip now. =)

.

.

Yeah Christina, just keep on dreaming...

When the world seems like a beautiful place to be in,

Christina Chan




No comments: