Friday, July 3, 2009

My 18th.

So the night before I wanted to eat burger. I wanted the little store kinda burger being a typical malaysian. Daddy went out to get it for me and when he came back he passed my burger to me and look what was written on it..

So sweets!

1st surprise

This is a huge memo/notice/pin up board. Jess made it for me. She cried before i could. I teared. I was really touched because I have been wanting to have something like this but I never had the time to assemble everything together. I had to carry this around college. It was heavy but I was proud! Very proud. This is Jess's biggest and bestest creation. I am really glad that she chose me have her bestest. =)

2nd surprise!

Starbucks. =)

3rd surprise!





Wai Leng, Wei Sheng, Sheng Yong, Yee Ling, Jia Wen, Jia Yee, Yin Yin, Zi Cheng, Jolene, Suet Huey & Wilson got me a huge teddy bear from memory lane. It is not named at the moment. Shall come up with one soonest! They really surprised me with the bear until I had to scream. Thank you so much! I am so very happy! Okays. So I got like 3 stuff to carry round college.

4th Surprise!

Okay. So as usual, every morning I'll meet up with Mooo/Boon and I told him that Pooo/ Pou didn't wish me happy birthday but he gave me that look. I suspected something was wrong and started interrogating him but his mouth was like sealed with super glue.

See this? This is Pou/ Pooo

My favourite brothers! They are doing art&craft! Omggosh.

You must be wondering why are 2 boys who don't even know how to write properly cutting papers so tediously and sticking it all together. It was actually to come up with..

This!

FYI, Mooo is Boon keat, Pooo is Yin Hao and Dooo is me. This is what we call each other so yeahs. =)

So this 2 monkeys and Khai Yii planned to surprise me. Boon took me to Asia pool and when i went there I saw YIN HAO and Khai Yii. I was shocked and surprised! I mean I haven't seen Pooo for like ages! So they sorta work their way to make me stand infront of the little space where all the pool balls assembled after it is potted. So KY potted the white ball in on purpose and they ask me to take the white ball out and so I did. But what i didnt know was that the card was hidden in there. I seriously didnt notice. So again they came up with and excuse to make me take out the black ball this time and I finally found the card! I was like.. So touched!

See the flower? It was actually in my wishlist to have a flower that changes colour! I was talking about Hydrageas but they couldn't get it for me so they got me a rose which according to them still changes colour but from pink to brown and from brown to black! Hilarious I tell you. You guys don't have to fulfill my wishlist. Having you guys is the biggest wish I will never wanna lose.

We head on to Secret Recipe for mac and cheese and smarties delight! It was on Moooo. Thank you! =)

Moo thinks that Pooo 800bucks shades will make him look hotter!



But it works for meee!! =)






5th Surprise!

I went back to class after LAN and then when I got into the room, it was pitch dark and there was a cake lighted up and everyone started singing happy birthday! I was like, Omggosshh! And I blew my candles and cut the cake. =) Thank you dope for getting the cake. Mwah!


Yes, I got cream over my face.

More cream!

Krishant's retarded face!

Me& Esmonde!

Later on at night, I went for dinner with my family at The Ship damansara. It brings back loads of childhood memories. =)

I personally love this pic! =)

Thank you all for the prezzies. Me love you all tons.

There are actually more picture to this but my phone being as retarded as ever auto delete it for me! Ish! Want get me a phone anyone?

First of all, thank you Jess for the huge big board. It had always been my wish to have something like this. Thank you so much for being the awsomest side-kick. I love you very very much. Yes it is the bestest as you've promise. Now, I will remember me you as long I live. I can never thank you enough for all the little you've done for me. No matter how much I try, I would never. This I promise you that in your times of needs and troubles, I can't do much but I will support, protect and love you for always. =)

Next, thank you Deees for coming all the way just to pass me the present and also to give me a surprise!! You shouldn't have but I was glad. Really. Loving you loong time! =)

Thank classmates for giving me 3 surprises in one day! Thank you for the bear and the cake. I just cannot thank you enough. I really didn't expect it from you guys. =) *sobs* I am really touch. I would just sit here typing a zillion thank yous but it'll never make it up for all that you guys have done for me just to make me a very happy girl. =) Thank you so much for being so supportive and for tolerating my temper. Sorry!

Thank you MOOooo and POOoo for doing this for me. Thank you so much for giving me so much laughter in a lifetime. I really enjoy being around you guys. =) You guys care and protect me like your little sister. I couldn't wish for anything more now can I? No, I wouldn't want to. Yes, the flower is changing colour no worries. Its working. Thank you for the surprise and the card. It means the world to me.

Once again Thank you all for all the wishes the wonderful surprises! Not forgetting gifts. Me love you guys truckloadss =)

Sorry readers, I am really so sleepy right now that I can't express myself properly I'll blog another time soonest! Thank you all for reading I hope you enjoyed the pixxies.

wish this day will never end,

Christina =)



No comments: