Friday, May 8, 2009

So these are random pixxies of my everyday life in college.



Jess was really hungry. We were at starbucks during one of the breaks yesterday. =)





This is pooeey. Say hi. =) It is a very cute funny looking immitation pooh bear. Big head small body. =)



.



.



Moving on, so friday means gotta do something day. So I went out with the dope todays. We went to her house at first. MONTY, her dog is the most adorable thing ever! I so wanna dog now. Well i've always wanted a dog/ puppy. He is so adorable. He played catching catching with me around me but i think i scare him a little. Poor things. Sorry Monty. So we left at 3.30 as scheduled. Went to pyramid. Wanted to get the shirt i wanted but there is no more. Devastated. Seriously. Went to forever 21. Bought like 2 shirts and a necklace. Was quite happy but no. Not quite yet. Dope bought a very nice top and a spag top. Nice colours i must say! =) So our very first shopping time together. Here are some pixxies.. (missing B1)



This is a very funny picture! Davina made me, ahem, forced me to try the leggings on. She wanted to try her top and she wanted me to follow her in but to do so i must try something. So she picked this. Gosh. I refused to come out of the changing room! Anyways, the top was so lose! It is a medium, there is no small size. Its huge. I had to use the strap they use to hang this onto hangers and hook in on my shoulder so that it wont drop.






I must say that i really like this top. But there isn't my size. I shall go on a hunt for a look alike top. =)

Big spenders $$$,

Christina Chan

No comments: