Thursday, May 21, 2009

I am still ALIVE!



Sorry for my absence this few days. I had my 1st semester exams. I am glad that it is over! Physics was okay..Bio was exhausting and tough too. Maths and Chemistry can go down the drain. My college timetabled to exams days very badly. Its like Tuesday, Physics and English. Ok that isn't that bad. Wednesday, Biology only. Even better. Until Thursday, MATHS AND CHEMISTRY! WTC!

So on monday I went college and studied in the library for the whole day. I had to force someone to study too.

HIM! It was ok at 1st but...

After 10minutes. sighs.

Anyhow, I am glad exams are over and that the holidays are coming up. Time to make it up for all the restless and sleepless nights. My stomach is growling. Its hungry. Ok wait, I am hungry. Shall go dig the fridge to whats in there! So exams finishes today and the first thing i as normal as i can be will do is sleep but nope. I did a bit of house chores and helped mooo did his layout for his blog. It was not an easy task. phew! Picky picky mooo!

Ilovemylittlegreenmonster!

Christina Chan =)

No comments: