Friday, May 15, 2009

Greetings all! Hee! I sound so formal. *smiles* So what is happening around me? Hmmm.. lets see. Firstly, my first semester exams are coming up next. Gosh! its NEXT week! *shoot myself* and its teacher day! Well, its tomorrow but we don't have class tomorrow so lets just celebrate today. So for teacher's day, I bought chocolates for the guy teachers and flowers for the beautiful ladies. =)


I am sleep deprived! I came back from college that day and poof! on my bed already. My brothers think i study too much. Well that's because they don't study at all. =)

The chocolates for the handsome dudes.

So to get flowers and i mean fresh flowers I can't possibly get it a day before no? So during my break from 9-10am, I dragged mooo along with me to the florist to get flowers. I bought 3 African daisies for 3 of my beautiful ladies. I got the pink, red and yellow and ribbons toos! Mooo was sweating a river and so we need to settle down some place to decorate the flowers and to get air cond. McD's was the perfect spot since Starbucks was where we went the last time to get free air cond. So I sat down and with my hands on the flowers and ribbon and the little heart shaped note card and did the flowers. Taught mooo how to cut ribbons. =) Owh yeah, mooo says that I look so serious when i decorate the flowers. Scared mooo but thank yous for temaning me.

No, he was really tying the ribbon on the flower. It was me. He just wanted a picture of him doing it so that he can be featured here. He wants his so call handsome face here in this page you're browsing through. Hee! p.s: His girl, if you're reading this was just joking about the handsome face part. teehee!




A picture with my babies whom I spent time off studying decorating them, making them look pretty =)

The daisies! I wanted the Lilies but it was just white. So dull. I wanted pink Lillies. Then i saw my favourite flower, HYDRANGEAS! but it was fake. sighs. Mooo ask me to buy the fake one and decorate my room. Maybe i would during the hols but seriously, real ones are hard to find. I prefer the one with the soil so it wont die.


I keep starring at the babies during classes! I can't stop smiling because it makes me happy to make my teachers happy.

Reactions from my teachers when they received their gift:

-Physics-

Me: Teacher, Happy teacher's dayyy! *giving the bar of chocolates*

Teacher: Wahh, like that only arr?

Me: Errss.. sorry?

-Maths-

Me: Happy teachers day! *giving the chocolate and waileng giving the poster*

Teacher: Owh owh, Thank you thank you. I like chocolates!

Me: So do you like the poster and chocolates?

Teacher: Yeah yeah. Any chocolate, I like.

Me: The poster you have to put it up in your room.

Teacher: Yeah yeah. i'll put it up somewhere.

-Chemistry-

Class rep: Teacher, we got something serious to tell you.

Teacher: huh? What is it? So scary lar.

Me: yeah teacher, very bad news. *holding the flower behind my back*

Marcus: Eric is in the hospital.

Teacher: HUH?? why?? what happen???

Me: He is in the ICU!

Marcus: *over exaggerating about eric*

Teacher: Okays we go visit him. *turns away from my direction to find out more about Eric from Marcus*

Me: *bring out the flower*

Teacher: *turns towards me*

Everyone: HAPPY TEACHER's DAY!!

Teacher: You all are such liars! I am never gonna believe anything you all say!

(I gave her the red daisies, she asked me why. I say because its nice. Everyone say she suits yellow but the truth is when i asked her, she say she don't want yellow!! *smiles* FYI, me my chem teacher and english teacher share similar taste. )

-Biology-

She figured it out after sometime. We all started laughing so bocor! She was so happy because we are the only class that remembered! Awww.. She was so happy. She said we were bad actors and actresses. She helped us pranked our english teacher too! =) Rock on teacher!

-English-

Teacher: Hello!

Everyone: *keeps head low with no smiles*

Teacher: why so quiet today?

Me: Teacher can we end class early?

Teacher: okays. how early?

Me: 2.30pm

Teacher: Ok.

Me: Teacher because...

Teacher: I know i know. Your bio teacher stopped me to talk to me just now. You are concern for eric.

Everyone: Okayss.

Teacher: smiling

Everyone: Teacher, why are u laughing? So mean

Teacher: I am not mean. I am concern. I am just having a bad time too. *tears started to roll*

Everyone: *Feeling guilty*

Teacher: *turns away to write on the whiteboard*

Me: *Run up with the flower placing it right infront of her*

Everyone: Teacher!!

Teacher: *turns around*

Everyone: HAPPY TEACHER"S DAY!!!!

Teacher: *almost in tears*

(sorry teacher for making you cry. we totally understand the situation you are in. We love you much and we hope the flowers brightens up your day =)

HAPPY TEACHER's DAY to ALL!

I really hope you like the little token of appreciation =)

Look the huge eyebags. Spend the night before on making the gifts.

Insignificantly significant,

Unloved

No comments: