Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Here! The pictures I promised!
Jess & Me. We never seem to get bored every class.
Me, Jess and Dope along with Krishant's retarded fingers.

Dope was stealing Jess from me. Hee.



So we struggle to see who wins.


I obviously won cause i got them both. They were actually trying to not let me be in the picture. Evil people.



Loves.





This is a very funny picture of Dope. Davina is her name. She dreams of becoming a bunny next life i presume. She shows obvious symptoms.

This the picture of someone's eyes who was embedded in my head as I've mentioned in my last post.

Shalini. If you're smart enough you would know who's eyes it belongs to. *hinthint*

Pink and blue babies. =)

My english teacher. She is so excited. Her smile here is so perky!

Don't wanna let my babies go! NO!

Davina seems happy.

Will miss it!

Signing the divorce papers. sigh.



Jess the best pest. Hee! Sexayyhh.

This is all happen in college few days ago. There will be more to come. =)

am missing the days having you around,

Christina Chan


No comments: