Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Currently in college.
Cramps.
Aircond blowing directly at me.
Physics detailed outline.
Icy cold fingers.
Bloated stomach.
Reading stuff i don't understand.
Sitting on car booths.
Crossing drains.
Was at AC a while ago with my usual mates.
Hot milo.
Burnt tongue.
Didn't want to go pool so now I am sitting down here starring
at the monitor thinking of what to type next.
Chatted with shmelly.
Facebooking.
Don't have a cable to upload pixxies.
Will do that when i reach home.
Lazy-ing around this week.
Nerdy-fying myself for the whole of this month.
Mid terms.
1st semester results.
No playing a fool.
Looking forward to midnights and coffee.
Lazy though. =)
Still thinking of what to do for the future.
Me see no future in me.
Sigh.
Take me away to a far away land.
I want to fly.
Shalini's frown is still in my head.
Have a feeling that my chemistry lecturer is trying to kill me.
Had loads of time laughing and laughing and laughing during english.
Played passing charades like game.
Loving my english teacher. =)
Passed up my pink and blue babies.
Only had them for 4 months.
Signed divorced papers.
Never ever going to see the sight of them for the rest of my lifetime.
Monkeydonkeymickeymousedonaldduck.
[random]

Will upload pixxies sooneest. =)
Post above.

No comments: