Sunday, April 26, 2009

Today I had a really good time. =) Gotten myself a new charm bracelet! Really love it though. Kudos to Jennifer. I have fallen sick again. Sigh. My head hurts as though a bulldozer just rampped over it. My eyes can barely open and squinting is the only alternative. Throat as sore as ever. I sound like a horse or a man. Oh well, make it a horsemen. My nose is like a running river. *sniffs* On and off fever. I am okay. =) I am still alive, breathing and counting down the days. So I have physics and Lan studies to study. I've got exams this Wednesday and Thursday. Can't wait for family day the following Friday. Yellow team will rock the floors yo! Oh waits, or yellow team will walk till we drop! teehees. Oh yeas, I miss cheerleading. Looking through this year's sport's day pixxies of Assunta makes me miss high school and cheerleading even more. =) Oh wells, life still moves on and it will rock just as much. I hope. *winks*

Everytime when someone do me wrong or I am angry at that particular someone, I will wanna take a step back to think and also to ponder upon these words.

Love is patient, Love is kind. It does not envy, It does not boast, It is not proud. It is not rude, It is not self-seeking, It is not easily angered, It keeps no records of wrong. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protect, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

1 Corinthians 13:4-6



Goodnight all!
Calling it a night.
Have to get up early in the morning for class. =)
Will see you in my next post.
Toddles.
Snifflers,
Christina Chan.
Missing you dearest

No comments: