Friday, April 3, 2009

Tagged by Raevin =)

1. What your ambition?
To be someone successful loving what I do.

2. Who is more important to you? friends/boys/girlfriends
The company I love to be around with. =) (none of the above) it changes from time to time.

3. How often do you think of commiting suicide?
I lost count! =) teehee. jk. I have no. I never counted or so.

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
I most certainly have. I think. =)

5. How many babies do you want?
2. The elder one a girl and the younger one a boy. I actually prefer twins!

6. What is your goal for this year?
To get at least 95% for my TER score.

7. Do you believe in eternal love?
I most certainly, surely do. =)

8. Do you want to change your real name?
Not in a million years. I love my name, especially my chinese name. =)

9. What feeling do you love the most?
Being loved.

10. What are your bad habits?
Peeling my lips till it bleeds. *yikes* It happened before. Like for so many times!

11. Is there anything you want to tell to people who hate you?
Tell me why you hate me?

12. Do you cherish every friendship you have?
YES. I DO! ALOT!

13. What does flying means to you?
It means that I am either a bird or an angel. Prolly superman toos. =)

14. Who do you love?
God, SATURDAY! (my pink hippo) family and friends!
M
15. Who do you hate?
No one. I will never hate for long. Dislike prolly but rarely.

16. Describe the person who tagged you in 9 words.
I bet raevin just wants to know what i think of him thats why he tagged me. haha! Anyhow, raevin is nice, kind, funny, scary at times, unpredictable =)

17. What would you really like to do now?
I would like to own a jet plane then i can fly to wherever i want whenever i want! =)

18. What will you become in the next 10 years?
Married. haha! I hope. I will be a working woman. =)

19. Coffee or Tea?
Coffee and tea. hee!

20. What are you wishing for right now?
That i have the ability to teleport. =)

I tag : Nicole Jane Paul, Mershel, Manveen, Myra, Joash!!!!!! you guys better do this. especially question 16!

No comments: