Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday. I thank God that it's Friday.
Today was rather emotional.
Today was supposedly to be Eric's the baboon's last day in college.
He is leaving off for Aussie for good. I am very proud of him. =)
Today I had a bio presentation and Eric's in my group.
Unfortunately, we all know that our bio teacher loves picking on him and he hates to present and talk in front of the class.
He'll just mumble and jumble up words. Funny though.
So I decided to make him present cause he didn't do anything so he might as well present.
He freaked out but he couldn't say no because our bio teacher was there expecting him to present already.
I had a great laugh at him presenting something he had no knowledge about.
The whole class laughed.
In the midst of laughing, the thought of him and today being his last day just hit me and i felt sad.
I commemorate upon all the times he made me and also the class laughed. I started to tear.
I hate goodbyes and what more a classmate of mine who treats me as his sister. *sniffs*
I cried and i wasn't in the mood to present my slide already.
So after that, we went to AC to pool. I didn't pool but the boys did with him.
Their last game.


Suren (buntut) and Me =)

Esmonde. Eric. Suren

Jess was particularly sad too.

She didn't wanna take a picture with Eric.

I have no idea what suren is doing but it looks sick.

Esmonde. Eric. Yi Hong


Guess who?

Eric and Me.

Eric, thank you so much for taking care of me. From buying sandwiches and Rocky, I really appreciate it. Though 4 months of knowing you is a short period of time, it still meant the world and eternity to me. Friends will always be friends what more classmates. I am really going to miss you and your jokes. I am sure the whole class feels the same. You are going for the better so I wish you more than all the best. gosh i am going to tear again. Anyways, I really hate saying goodbye and also the thought that you'll be thousands of miles away from us. Its really hard to say goodbye ok. Through all and all, I am blessed to have you being part of my college life and also for embedding memories that I know will last for a lifetime. Goodbyes seems the worst word in my vocabulary but hey, I am looking forward to seeing you one day saying, 'Hello, old friend.' As much as I and many others do not want you to leave, we will keep you in our mind hoping you'll do the same. =) So Babbboonn, I will wish you all the best in your studies over there in Aussie. Remember that G7 will always have their doors open for you and our minds too. I hope you have enjoyed these 4 months being part of our class. There will be your last days in college, your last days in Malaysia, your last days being my classmate but never ever being my friend. Cheers to all the many hellos to come. =)


these.little.wonders,
Christina Chan

No comments: