Monday, April 6, 2009

Random updates on random stuffs! =)

Meet Pamzziee. Compliments from BoonKeat all the way from Beijing! Thanks bro! =)




There you go Jess! The pixxie you wanna see so much. Hee! So what is so significant about this picture you may ask but the most significant thing in the picture is the Red flipper! Notice it? So Jess wore her new pumps (100% leather) today and she has blisters all over her both feet! Poor things! So she got herself a slipper which is that red flipper you see. She thinks its ugly but its the best we could get. Be thankful WOMAN and you better thank me for finding that slipper for you! You can do it over lunch. Jk. =)

Today is pretty much the same and I just can't wait till Sunday again. What an excitement!

Oh, Lord keep this faith burning in me. I don't wanna lose hope and i don't wanna let go. Guard my heart to the things i feel and my ears to discern for Your voice as well as the things I hear everyday.

when all hope is gone,

Christina Chan =)

curviesforlife.

No comments: