Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hello all!! Sorry for I have been missing these few days. I had TEST after TEST!

Biology was on tuesday, Maths the day after and Chemistry was today.

Lets start from ze top, bio was tiring. Cramping every fact is not an easy task. My brain felt so concentrated and heavy till after the paper where i vomited everything out.

What a relieve till I have to cramp everything again for maths! numbers! I dislike numbers i prefer abc to 123. Besides that, i had DI (directed investigation) for 3 days and yet again numbers! Maths was okay. I really have nothing to say.

Chemistry today was speechless. I did not have enough time once again. I seriously need a watch. Anyone wants to buy me a nice one? Till then, I'll just bring a clock to the exam hall. =) I am so not happy about my paper but I am just glad its over.

This is not the end, I have physics on monday and it'll be hard. It always is.

Numberssss! zzomggosh. doomness! Hopefully my brain will work super duper fast on monday.

Wish me all the best! =)

Anyhow, I am going to snoozze off early tonights. I am like sleep deprived!

So nightyy night, nighters.

*boys will always boys..yes moooo?*

....to fall deeper in love with You,

Christina Chan

No comments: