Saturday, April 18, 2009

Last week has been a full of ups and downs week. I really regret for feeling and acting so utterly unreasonable sometimes. I am sorry again for those who were and are still hurt by my me. Sorrryy.. *slaps myself* So therefore, I have come up with resolutions that i hope to keep and succeed in doing which will last for a lifetime. I hope. *grins*
#1
emo less. emo lesser. don't emo at all. (try not to emo)
#2
be happy all the time =)
#3
don't get angry easily.
#4
stress less
#5
be a more understanding friend and individual
#6
learn to feel for others
#7
never take into heart the little petty thing and fret over it.
#8
will not say things that will hurt others.
#9
will not put the blame others when things go wrong.
#10
most of all, to cherish, love, respect and to never hurt the closest and the dearest people around me.
(jess, i'm sorry)

No comments: