Tuesday, September 23, 2008

GUILT

Hello civilisation! haha! Its the last week of exams. To be exact, its the last 3 days of exams. I am indeed very relieve that trials are coming to an end but I'm still feeling guilty. I am not gonna story about what makes this guilt come to life but I'm gonna take this oppurtunity to say how sorry i am.

I am so sorry my dearest friend whoms house is practically my 2nd home. I am so sorry for doubting you. I shouldn't have. I am so truly sorry. Thank you for having a big heart to forgive me. I am truly sorry.

I am also sorry for the people I can't help. I just couldnt bring myself to do such a thing. I am so sorry. Please don't get mad at me. I am sorry. Truly am. Even if I did, I feel so troubled. I am so sorry.

I am sorry for the people who feels down and like when it seems the whole world is against you. Im so sorry. There's nothing i can do to undo what happened. I am sorry. It just makes me tear know people that i cherish most beating themselves up because probably something that they didn't ought to do. No one is perfect. Think of whats good.

Okays, anyways, enough of emoing.
I am going to study now.
And im gonna look forward to this FRIDAY.
Will surely update about it soon! =)


Its heartbreaking.
Christina.Chan

No comments: