Friday, September 19, 2008

The BRAIN MALFUNCTION!

I don't think my brain is working.
I don't think I have the thing called brain anymore.
I had bio trial paper yesterday and chemistry today.
Nothing really went into my thick skull for chemistry because
my brain was still filled with biology.
I was so worried for bio that I spend most my time studying it and
so unintensionally ignored Chemistry.

I only got to realize that i don't know anything about chemistry!!
Then I tried to study but NO
nothing went in.
My head was too full with facts from biology.
Now that chemistry is over.
I have to find a way to minimize all the I've studied and
subconciously store it somewhere else.
My brain feels so squashed up.
If you know what i mean.
I just can't bring myself to stuff physics into my head.
*screams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
oh gosh!

Oh LOOK! i found these pictures!
When i still had my giler giler panjang rambut.
We were at Phaik May's room yes?








This just brings back good old memories. =)
Can't wait for this Friday when I get the chance to partyy!! all nite long!
Wahahahas!

Till then,
LOVES

No comments: