Friday, September 12, 2008

BIM-DY

Today someone found something in the garden outside my house and decided that its a bracelet. Yes it does look like one but its too big for a bracelet. This was what happen :




bimboD : Eh, girl do you want this?
me: Hmmm? What is it?
bimboD : its a bracelet i think.
me: Are you sure?
bimboD : yah. I guess so.
me : (examining it properly) eh, nolar! Its a dog collar! What lar you!?
bimboD : Where got? So big meh?
me : For small dogs lar!
bimboD : Oh, really?
me : yes. omg!


*don't mind the 'lar's and the 'mah's *


Funny? Sad much. That bimboD is my DAD! He is such a bimbo but i don't blame him. He doesn't know a thing about bracelets and stuff. If he were to know, I'll be scared. =S

FYI : the title bim-dy is the combination of Bimbo Daddy.





There! the ugly looking dog colar-necklace.


The recents pictures :





While i was studying history just not too long ago.




Canton-i, 1 utama. I went there for dinner just last monday after tuition. The food is just as awesome as its deco! I LOVE the deco!



There are more pictures of Miss Alexis but i have decided not to post it up! You'll vomit after that! hee! I am going to hit the showers! And enjoy the rest of the studying or maybe not! Happy blogging! Mwah!


Miss i-got-chocs-today!



Christina.Chan

No comments: