Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sweat It All OUT!


Finally add maths is over. But its kinda bad. I mean its kinda hard. Well, its add maths! Anyways, today me and Wai nee went to hit gym and then swimming. While I was exercising, it gave me the chance to to think and to ponder upon myself. Like, to clear misunderstandings that may be cause by my actions, words and attitude. It gave me a chance to reflect upon myself. Exams seriously drive me BONKERS! Sorry to those whom I have mistreated. Trust me, it wasn't what i meant or intend to do. I am so truly deeply sorry. I should have think before I say! Thats one of my weakness!! Very bad! I need to overcome that! It seems that sometimes my emotions just takes over me. I tend to say and act according to what I feel. I am so sorry. Give me the time, I'll change. But please bear with me for the time being. So yea, I'm truly glad to have true friends who would tell me the rights and the wrongs than to get angry over me and stuff. Thank you. It may hurt yes, but its for my good, and I'm willing to listen and to accept. =) I think I haven't been a good friend lately or a good person altogether. sorrys. I know no matter how many times i apologise, it wouldn't make the difference but only through my actions. I love my friends. I really do. I appreciate them for the tiniest thing they do or as simple as for their existence. I am serious! As I am confortable around you guys, my flaws starts to reveal themselves because when I with you guys, its like I've got nothing to hide and I want you guys to be my true friends. True enough to know the real me. Now I know there are things that I did or do that isn't very nice, I am please to know and willingly to change.

Before we leave.


Alexis's Sexayh pouty lips. Actually she ate the super spicy hotdog. Its ok, she looks like angelina jolie now!

This is HER. My all time working out-lepaking partner. Im glad things worked out. =)

Clear thoughts. Clear mind. I am sane.

me.love

No comments: