Sunday, September 28, 2008

OFF we GO!


On FRIDAY, which was the last day of our trials!!! Oh! what a relief?! I can finally breathe for goodness sake! Haha! but it ain't over yet, it has only begun. SPM is in 1 month?! So after school me, Fish, wai, steph and wen chien went to Mid Valley to to watch :






We had a drink at little taiwan before the movie



The show was alright. I love the songs and it has been stuck in my head eversince! After that, we hit BANGSAR! I was like half dead when we reach there! I just couldn't wait to eat because me and a few others puasa for the day so that we can too feel what its like to buka puasa with the rest. It was a good experience though. So yes, bangsar. We ate at :





Zi Cheng drove us there! =) thanks girl! So yes, i had this chicken chop thingy cause i can't take any of the other delicacy cause they are all mainly spicy so yea. fish had more than what i had! She had a good apetite i see! haaha! She really can't live without organic food. Lets just pray and hope there be some in the future. =)






THERE! this is Zi Cheng! She is quite small to drive such a huge car! I salute you! Haha! =)








Oh, this was when we were eating. I realise we have something in common and that is... SHE DOESN'T TAKE SPICY FOOD TOO! =)











Wai, The ant ( ZiCheng ), Doris, Josephine, Me and the high a mighty FATIMAH!



I don't want you FATIMAH! Who apparently thinks she's nabi's daughter! Do not let her be beside you when you're taking a picture! DON'T! Im like her victim!





After dinner, we went loafing around Bangsar and the shisha at Devi's. It was kind of a bonding session between us girls. I mean although we are in the same class or school we don't really have the time to talk and hang out and stuff so yea. That shisha time was a great oppurtunity to get to know each other better.



There the shisha thingy



No comments: