Tuesday, March 10, 2009

This is how i spend my weekend. =) I enjoyed most of it.
So on Sunday I went for dinner with the usual group of people but this time, Melissa came along. I was actually dead tired because i stayed up all night to finish a presentation.
The sunny picture. It is too bright. I look like a ghost or so.

On the road. Melissa is just being retarded.

This is a not so clear picture. We passed by the kite park or something. There were like so many kites flying up high all at once. The weather was so perfect for it. I actually spend the rest of the journey besides taking pictures starring out at the window and wonder how i love the way things are. At least it is far off better than before. That was total torture.

Moving on, we had dinner early so went over to isaac's house to hang around while our parents watch the badminton match. We were upstairs playing poker. I finally know how to play poker. It was fun playing that game. It was like, when we open every card we will start screaming! *laughs*

the eye luggage. Sorrys d. =(


Let me explain this picture. Isaac went and confidently say that my ipod won't automatically sync but in the end, it did! My songs were all GONE! GONE! I almost died. Sakit hati! So i was sulking then Melissa did that to make me not sulk. pffts.

I just got back from Myra's birthday celebration in mid valley! So sleepy now already. zzzz.. I'll update more on that but there's still some here. =)


This is so cute and adorable. He's like a little toddler dressed in like a cow jumper suit. SO CUTE!! Sorry i couldn't take his face. I was like following him just to take this pictures okays? Very hard already. He's very cute! He had like a tail and everything. I want HIM! =) can i d?

So after that, I followed miss ROCKSTAR home! This woman didn't warn me about a hay wire switch and I accidently turned it on and owh my.. the whole house BLACKED OUT!! thanks for the heads up! omggoosshh! Imma smack her! I almost hid my face under the bed. gosshh. Silly me! So while she was in the bathroom washing up, i decided to steal her stuff and camwhore with it. teehee! =)








No comments: