Saturday, March 7, 2009

So when college comes close to the the weekends, we all just go havoc! Like I mean, its like you can't wait to step out of class and every minute of the last period seems to be forever. Anyhow, I just love being there. I had loads of fun last week. Like on friday, I did the experiment and made wine. Smelly though but it was fun.



This is some drink me and jess thought looked nice. So we decided to try it out and looks can be deceiving! It tasted like medicine. pukes.

So this is another drink that looked nice. Its called angel face btw. Well, it doesn't taste that bad after all. Next jess, we are going to stick to trying I love you Lemonade!

So this my fermented orange juice. Very smelly! =)

Going through the reflux process.

And.. Ta-daaa! My very own wine. =)


Complicated experiment set up.

Crazzzy darls. =)

No comments: