Saturday, March 21, 2009

Hello all. Miss me? Sorry I haven't doing my daily updates and stuff. Sorrys! Have been really caught up with loads of things. So here's to make it up alrights? =) Here's how college went throughout this week.





Jess brought her camera. We were suppose to take group pictures with the class but..oh well, why not take of us too? =)









In the physics lab. See how the sequence of candids go..















You've just witness how jess bullies me in class!!



YellowwMelloww and BlueeMoos



The class babeyh!



Caught in action? teehee! =)



Outside the corridor..








emo-fied sessions.

okays. This picture is just weird, retarded and ugly but i'll post it up anyways. =)



Emmmoooooo..


Give me the chance and never say goodbye,

Open your eyes and you will see flyy.


No comments: