Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I am just going to randomly update stuff. =)

My latest addiction. =)

Jess with her starbucks. =)

Yin Hao. He drove me home in his BMW. No, yinhao you are not awesome. =)

So last sunday i went to chill and swimming at Gill's apartment in KL. It was like opposite KLCC. Her house is in a way empty but yet very simple and nice. I just wanna glue my butt there and not move. Its so beautiful. The location is awesome and the deco goes well with the colour. Its like half of my ideal dream house. Then after that i went to Sam's house for a dinner gathering. I was exhausted, i fell asleep. teehee!




So for now this is this and I'll update more on gill's house. I need to go gather pixxies. I need to update on Pmay's surprise party toos! Till then.. toodless. Snoozzeerrss. =)

No comments: