Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Here are the pictures from last friday. I had a little lunch together thing with my classmates. =)

Jesssssssss =)

Einstein. Super duper smartt. pfft.

Esmonde..=)

The class. G7 class of 2009. =)

Davina =) Poor girl. She had gastric then.

Moving on, this are pictures from today! We had a celebration for 3 of my classmate's birthday. Their birthday's are like one after another! =)

The cake i had to run to buy! =) nice?


Jess & me! We forever camwhoring! All her fault!

Happy birthday Jia Yun. =) I hope you liked the surprise today!

Make a wish!

The birthday babies!

The girls with mr.David.

just the girls. I repeat MARCUS! The girls. I dunno what are u doing there?!

Assembling everything was pretty tiring. I had to run to get the cake and candles and tissues and lighter and make sure everyone is ready. Phew! Everything was fast fast fast! I could hardly catch my breath! =) but.. its all worthwhile. Seeing a smile on their faces lights up many of my own in my heart. =) Happeeiiiiyyy sexayh 18th babes! G7 wouldn't be as awesome without you girls.

No comments: