Friday, March 27, 2009

College pictorialsss. =)

We were doing a test run on the lightings before we take the pictures for our class profile.

G7 Babeyh! Class of 2009!

The feets. Just look at krishant's. It like a gorrila's leg. Seriously.

Jess.Me.Krishant

The class profile commiteess! =) We ROCK HEAPS!

This picture is just plain disgusting! =)



Just love the effects. Its funny though. =)

Jess and me. =)

My ever so loving partner in crime in class. Thank you so much for tolerating my craps and stuffs. Really sorry if i've ever done things to hurt you. I syg u much. =)


My mood is just going haywire everytime. I hate it so much. Ugghhss! Sorry class for letting it out on you guys at times. I am really sorrys. I think i'll ok after today. Lets just hope for the best!

No comments: