Thursday, July 16, 2009

Here is the update I promised! =)
Accumulated happenings..
So as some of you may know or experience for yourself the torture of SAM (south australian matriculation). I have like english text production next Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday, Directed Investigation for Maths next Monday and Tuesday as well and Maths common test on Wednesday, Physics common test also falls on Wednesday! How lovely? *gasp* Can hardly breath already. Well, no course offers you a bed full of roses so i'll just have to live with it!

Studying at Starbucks.

Jia Wen. =)


Dopey (poppy) & Me during LAN

You know, the classrooms in college are really, really cold. Its like a refrigerator to be precise. My toes turns blue, I shiver too. Not only me, Jess too. Her's is worst than mine!


See? It's blue! You should see it real life though. The camera changed the colour a little. Half her toes are like blue!

Oh, as for me, although mine do not turn as blue I did hurt myself. It is with no intention ok? I accidently hurt myself.



What heels can do to you. (see MOO! your fault!)

No comments: