Thursday, July 9, 2009

Woosh! I haven't been blogging. My most sincere apologies. Did I mention that my allergy is back. That fuggly thing. Its so itchy and its swollen. So yeah, you must be wondering what am I allergy too right? Well, its actually a chair. I was having lunch at AC and the chair was dirty I guess that my skin couldn't take and there I go itching. This is not the first time. I can say the previous times I had this was cause I was allergy to the air? Too polluted that my whole body start to react. What a horror! I am such a weirdo. My friends think I should just live in a bubble.

This is what I'll look like in the year book. =)

Here's a little something a friend of mine did for me as a birthday gift for me. Well, no one has ever done it and it really means something to me. First of all, I like photography and the beach. So here is what made my day =)



*Every little beautiful thing,

Cwissie :)

No comments: