Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hi all! I just went through a very, VERY, VERY, VERY hectic week as mentioned in my previous post. Phew! I can finally breathe. I am so exhausted that my eyes are shutting automatically but thanks to something called caffeine and coffee. So, my papers? hmmm.. It was okay. Nothing to really whine and complain. I am just glad its over! :) Bio is next week so I'll take the rest of today to breathe before I hardcore bio.

Been studying in Starbucks alot. ALOT! With a few friends and sometimes alone. Study yes but we are human after all so we relax and this is what happens...



Great minds think alike?

.

.

Same day. Same colour.

So last Sunday I went jogging with my babes ( Bobo and Esther) at TTDI park. It was all nice to jog but since I haven't jogged for months, I sprained my arm while jogging, my thighs hurt after jogging and my arm too. Sigh. It was all sweaty and fun. We went for dinner after that. ;)

Bo&Esther :)

Chameleon? In the middle of the park. So smelly.

She wont be seeing me till winter? *winks*
Much love.

No comments: