Monday, July 27, 2009

Here are the pixxies MOOOO has been bugging me for.
He and his retardness. *winks*
It was last friday at starbucks with Mooo (Fattyy) & Pooo (Hairyy)


Fascinated by the front camera of my phone.

Fascinated by the back camera of my phone. ;)

So up next, I was suppose to go for LOUD last on Sunday but last minute, like 24 hours before the event, something came up. I was actually in a dillemma state cause I have no transport back and I don't wanna risk anything. My parents was away in Pahang and all. So I ended up going for a BBQ get together with my church mates. For that, Ken Jon sent me all the way back home. Thank you bro. Alot. Thanks ;) It was all good. The food, nintendo WII and the company. I had a really good time. I would say I would also have fun in LOUD cause all my friends are there but the transport just spoils everything no? I am so sorry Mooo for letting you down :( I'll promise to come next year if I am around. You have my word. ;)

On the way there.

it.haunts.me.

nightmares :(

No comments: