Saturday, November 15, 2008

What am I gonna do??

My current update & situation

.

.

.

Okay, so that is that.

Now, I just came up with a list of what I want to do after SPM! So here goes!

Dye my hair.

Scream my lungs out!

ツ Recycle or probably burn my exam papers!

ツ Let the BOOKS be gone!

ツ Party till there is no tomorrow!

ツ Shop for PROM.

ツ Enroll myself to a driving academy.

ツ Climb Mount.Kinabalu

ツ Hit the gym babeyh!

ツ Have a BSN day out.

ツ Get over with the cheer dinner.

ツ Sleep till past breakfast, lunch and dinner or maybe not waking up at all.

ツ Swimming & BBQ party.

ツ Shop for Christmas Prezzies!

ツ Finish reading Monday's child. ( fyi-buku ini pending half way through reading for the past 5 months or more.)

ツ PARTY! PARTY! PARTY!- new year, birthdays, CNY, for fun or what ever reason we party for.

Missing,

Gigglepops.giggle.giggle.pops.pops.

Teehee! ツ

No comments: