Thursday, November 13, 2008

Torn & Worn

This picture was taken when i was studying history. I was all drained out that it took me alot effort to forced that smile. and yes, I do wear specs! Nerd-ie-fying.



It is only the first week of exams and I am already so torn and worn. I feel a piece of old, smelly, shabby and torn and worn piece of rug. Haven't been up keeping myself? Probably. Well helloooo?? Exams? Does that ring a bell? History and BM is wayyy gone! yeah babeyh! no more Bm, no more HISTORY! For LIFE! i hope.teehee! So Bm was, okay for the fact that i could still manage doing it. Didn't shiver or trembled like what happened during PMR. History was crazy! My brain almost went out of service. English, no comments. Maths, it will be okay if I didn't make silly mistakes. =) I am quite nervous for BK actually, another history like paper. My hands are seriously aching. I couldn't even hold my pencil at the end of the day. I think it is going to break. My fingers especially. Don't be surprise if you see my fingers all cast up. My wrist hurts. sigh. What a terrible side effect due to exams? Don't you think? So, besides exams, I feel really unsettled. Certain things are putting me to dirturbia! And no one seems to get it? Anyways, I just can't wait till it over! I'll hang in there and get through this. Keep going on you guys! I smell freedom Babeyh!

Don't ask. This is how i look like when i study. my brother took it.

This is the worst outcome exams can probably bring about. A swollen finger. The plaster is so cute, it is red with a teddy bear and it paws all over. ahaas. =)

No comments: