Friday, November 28, 2008

Freedom from StothePtotheM

Haha! Weird title but sort it. I am F-R-E-E babeyh! FREEEEEE!!!! WEEE!!! I can't finally breathe now. The world seems a better place to live in. Everything just seems brighter. So we girls did alot of things after our paper? We first have to groom ourselves for we have turned into almost the opposite sex due to exams. So after that, we have to obviously freshen up and we made our to *drumrolls* ONE utama. Well, the whole world was there but whatever. So we got to watch twilight!! Woot woot! It rocks the adrenaline outta me man! I've gotta say its 'the' movie to catch. I had doubts about vampires and stuff but after i watched the trailer, I wanted to watch the movie right! It was nice. I really enjoyed it and thanks Manveen for being my pillow during all the romantic scenes. EDWARD CULLEN is the hawt stuff in the movie. Its not really his looks but the way he is in the movie. He is so the ideal boyfriend material you know? This is the first time I've ever fallen in love with an actor from a movie. Its usually the actor rocks but the show sucks and vice versa but twilight was simply both a good movie and actor. Two thumbs up yo! So we went to 'Madagascar' (according to doris) We had sprited drinks and we dance and had funn. The end of the story for that part. Then we went over to Nish's place and crashed it. We ordered mcDs at 3++ in the morning. Haha! Someone was being either a thief or an owl. She did not want to let us all sleep. Haha! but we all did anyways. So all in all, it was fun, satisfying and I am sure going to miss it so much! I am going to miss the company. My friends! Hello? Its the last year of highschool. No more uniforms and rules. I am sure going to miss a very big part of me. But I am looking forward to college and being in a whole new scenario and everything. sigh. I will miss u. Now i carry the term "ex-assuntarians." happy? sad? joy? I really cannot tell. So I am in love with ED but i know i'll get over it but whatever, let me just go 'gaga' over him now. =) teehee!


Oh-my-loves! I am going to miss you all!




The movie!




After the movie



Lets hit it girls!!



















No comments: