Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Fool

What you did was totally unacceptable,
What you did was totally unbelievable.
What you did was total pain,
What you did caused a cry in vain.
I cannot believe I am related to you,
And did I tell you that you look like a fool.
Your words and actions stricked down like thunder,
For I know its true,it caused my heart to blunder.
What you have done blew my mind,
And it made me think to myself, What have i done wrong this time?
I start to ponder and it was concluded,
I do not deserve this s**t you splattered.
I cannot bring myself to look at you,
Forgiving and forgetting its not its virtue.
Only time will tell when it comes true,
But the scar will last for sure I tell you.



Anyways, don't bother to figure who the poem is for. So back to happy thoughts!!! SPM is literally over!! I mean my last paper is EST but the science papers are gone! But physics really sucked. No joke. It was hard. WTC! At this point, I really don't care but I can't stop thinking about it. Anyways, my day just couldn't get any better ya'll. hee! surprise surprise! I won't tell you now.. Bleheehee. =) Probably in my next post. Okay, so I am just going sleepppppp!! *snores* So I can't for this thurs!! Pfftt!!! I can't wait!

No comments: