Thursday, October 16, 2008

It hasn't really hit me!

Exams are drawing closer each day but I don't seem to be nervous or stressed just yet.
I mean, is this a sign of me giving up?
I wish not to give up though.
Haha!
Doing maths and physics in front of the TeeVee is what i've been doing for the past few days.
I shouldn't be doing such thing!
I should quarantine myself or something.
Oh God!
Please help me to stay focus!
Seriously, I need hope!
I saw a rainbow the other day, a fully arched one from one side to another. =)
A sign of hope maybe? and promises too!
I really am not gonna hope for much for SPM.
Probably just not to fail.
sigh.
Well, what ever comes, come.




P:s//

Happy Birthday Matthew Chew Bimbo! Haha! You may be irritating and boastful and egoistic and really funny at the same time. But all in all, you're a great friend to have around. =)

Hope you had a great blastful sweet 17! haha!

Cheers to all cheerleaders!

No comments: