Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Happenings!

Monday
Woke up at around lunch, watch tv and had a long chat with someone! =) didn't do anything much. Then later on at night, i was suppose to go to the dentist but last minute cancellation. So when for a movie instead. I watch Painted skin. Yes I know its a chinese show but its a pretty meaningful show that I must say. A lot to do with what love is and it makes u think about it. I was quite capitivated by the story. If you're into love, then i recommend you watch it! =)







Tuesday
Woke up at around lunch again. Suppose to meet up with a few girlfriends to go shopping but they can't make it so, I went all by myself. =) So i was in a hurry, i hailed this cab. The driver was this old looking chinese man. Firstly, he doesn't know i was a chinese that he had to ask. Then he thought i was not local and thinks I am a mix. how peculiar? funny much. =) So when i paid him, I gave him extra. I just had a strong feeling to do so. I have no idea why? But he was so happy and so was I. I was so satisfied. Really. I fall asleep with a smile on my face.


Wednesday
Today was miss banana bomb's open. She made us come in yellow but sadly only me and silky smooth followed the theme! Jenn ai was the black banana and melisa and doris was blue banana. haha! I ate alot, instead of eating with fork and spoon, We ate with our hands! Wahahaha! Quite funny though. Anyways, the food was awesome! everything goes well with the ketupat. Although it may be spicy, but it nice! I love the serunding! So sedap! Way to go miss banana bomb's grandma. =) We took loads of pictures! When walking around here there and everywhere or in other words, the term wai nee used 'teleporting' from one place to another. Haha! I was quite happy today. Later on, mummy, bro and me went to sunway pyramid. My mum booked tickets for some lindsay lohan show but i didnt want to watch it! So we didn't watch any movies. We had our lunch at Mahanttan fish market. We went walking around, bro bought 2 new jeans and bought jco's and then head right home. Oh yes! Mummy bought haagen dazs too! Rum and Raisin flavoured ice cream! Yumms!




My new sunnies!






Makan!






Me.Wai.Jenn






I have no idea whats with my expression ok? Wai nee was suppose to set the camera on timer. She did but she didn't get there in time and so fail! And so we tried again and again but...






Its fated! Memang fail! haha!






Wai nee! You look like a duplicate in both pictures! Ok there! A successful shot with everyone except Jenn who had to go shopping!






me,doris,melisa & wai





Melisa! you scared of me is it?!



Thank you miss banana bomb for the open house and the delicious food!


Alrights, lets not care about the days and the dates anymore! Anyways, I also watched Money No Enough 2 already. Haha! Well, I watched it with my grandaparents and mum and bro. Its more of a family-ish kinda show so yea. It was funny but at the same time very saddening! i cried ok? Well maybe its normal for me but mum cried too so its really sad. Yet I'm glad I got to spend time with my grandparents. =)

Coming up next....*drumrolls*



Nick's and Pravind's Birthday Bash!
This I can say is like a Deja vu situation. Same place same time but obviously different people. So we celebrated nick's and pravind's birthday who happen to have the same birthday which is on the 8th of october and school reopens by then already. So why not have it before we go back to school. It was a rainy day and some had dinner at santini and some had on their own. We all head on to headquaters again. haha! I *ahem* had a couple of what dharu's mum would call 'spirited drinks'. Had more than usual actually because no one was there to steal my drink. =) I had fun dancing and just hanging around with these bunch of awesome people whom i will or will not keep in contact with but hopefully we will still hang out and party like there's no tomorrow!










The perempuans

Bdon.Nish.Me. (and no, I am not naked)


Happy birthday Boys! haha! loves =)

What's next??

Myra's Open House!
I love the food. I love the company. I love raya. I love the smicktures. I love the lighting. I love Isham. ♥ ♥ ♥






Steph.mershel.me.nick


Bai.fattz.steph.me


Get your hands off yong sui ming!

poor jenn


Nick? you still breathing in there?



There you go ming!



There! Finally a picture with the tuan rumah myra- the one in green


Isham love! =)

No comments: