Sunday, October 12, 2008

I had a FEAST!


I really had an awesome time today! In fact, I had a FEAST!
I had an awesome just dancing out there today.
I haven't felt so free for quite some time.
This is why i love dancing, you get to feel free and that tinggly feeling of awesome-ness!
Just that i have to study so that inhibits me from dancing as much as i used to.
But unfortunately I kinda hurt my feet.
The part between your toes and your heel. Boohoo!
I can't tip top now.
Anyways, I love the feast!
This is when everyone would just enjoy themselves with no cares and worries. =)
The atmosphere today was painted with colourful smiles and laughters on everyone's face all young and old.
Dancing today was exhausting but i had fun! =) We had makan after that! Roast lamb! haha!

The stupid apple and felix you ain't no centre of attention. haha!

Us. We had a load of fun dancing out there with our 'ma chai's' today.
Thank you Jesus for giving me life and chance to live for you. Its only by your grace, that I can live today. Forever I will praise your name. Thank for you for all you've done and all that you're going to do. I give thanks and praise for I know that all things work together for my good. For by faith I know your grace will see me through.
P.S : All the best my chiquita! All the best for your PMR tomorrow.
Remember, we'll go through it together.
More pixels to come!

No comments: