Sunday, November 22, 2009

Prom

This is for those who keeps track of my blog :) Prom was on the 18th of November. It was held at the Grand ballroom in Sunway Hotel & Spa. The theme was masquerade but i was too lazy to get a mask. It was awesome but pretty tiring though. After prom we were all given free admissions to M.O.S so i went there for fun. See here there but I did not drink. Fell down outside the hotel while walking, bruised my left knee. sobs. Then got home at about 2am or so. Here are a few pictures I've selected to post it up here but if you wanna see more pictures (100++) Its on fb. Enjoy :)








































































































That is pretty much it. If I feel like uploading more pixxies I will. Till then take cares :)

No comments: