Monday, November 16, 2009

Hello there! Okays, so this post is dedicated to my classmates, G7. We'll all be going our separate ways but I really enjoyed a whole year with each and everyone of you. Without you guys, I wouldn't have so many crazzee moments of fun & that this year would be a torturous one. I love you all & I'll definitely miss you. You are all hung on my wall in my room thx to jess for the bday prezzie. Cheers to the wonderful days we had together in class & during lunchbreaks! :)

*kisses to you all :)

*Yi Hong

*Sheng Yong


*Jia Wen & *Wai Leng

*Jia Wen

Candid :) I have no idea what I was doing.

Then I realise they were snapping candid pixxies of me *shys*

Then I gave in to the camera :)

*YeeLing*Wai Leng*Jia Wen




Jessica :) She has been through thick & thin with me through out this year. I love you loads!



*Ms.Sharon
She is the most outgoing lecturer. She never fail to care for me thank you teacher!

*jess & *joyce.


*Mrs. Kalpana. My bio lecturer. I miss her :)


This is like a toothpast ad.


*Mrs. Adeline. My chem lecturer. Whenever we're in the lab with our labcoats & goggles on, she looks just like one of us.


*Mr David Wang. Maths lecturer. I can call him anytime & just ask him anything maths question.

*krishant

*Shalubabeyh! (shalini)

*Jia Yee




*SuetHuey

*Wei Sheng. My lab partner

*Wai Leng *Jia Yun * Jolene





*Zi Cheng *jolene


*Esmonde





This is just so funny :)

*G7

Thats all I guess. Just watched 2012 yesterday. Don't watch. It scares the organs outta me. *shievers*

No comments: