Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hello world! I am FREE! Well, not officially but I feel half free? Hmmm.. as my previous post said, my finals were just going on back then. Last paper today but its really disappointing. I didn't give it my best shot. I feel so.. I can't even find the right word to describe it. Oh wells, at least its over right? I went out today and stuffed myself with food. I ate till i almost vomited I am not torturing myself ok? Just hungry cause I did not eat the whole day till bout 4-ish. I was up at 6am btw. woosh. I need to catch up on sleeping? I am still waiting for the pixxies from my friend's cammie so that I can upload it right here! Patience is the key... ok no not really. Ms. TAN YEE LING. I wann the pictures :)

*

I felt really down today but something & someone lighten me up! *its a secret* :) hushhush.

<3

There is a list of stuff I gotta do tomorrows! ecstatic!

~Clean the dining table downstairs which practically looks like a war zone (it is filled with my books & files)

~Clean the car (peekytoe). Instead of yellow, it is grey. Poor things.

~Clean my room

~Do the laundry

it is that gasp for air,

Christina chan.

No comments: