Tuesday, October 27, 2009

So here is one update. I have likee So many updates but i
do not have all the time to put it up. Thank you for your patience.
Anyhow, i know this is kinda late but me and my classmates had a little
BBQ get together. Long story short, it was an awesome time of FUN together.
I will surely miss it. I still have leftover pixxies to which is with JESS.
I'll upload the leftovers with the other million pixxies we took on the last days of college.
Before I do that, I have to get pxxies from so many people's camera :) Don't worry.
I'll update soon in 2 weeks time if I have nothing to rant about. My finals are next weeks.
So nervous. butterflies. Hopefully every subject's paper will be smooth sailing.
If not, I think I'll have to kill myself. Teehee! Just joking right there. I believe every paper will go as I thought it would be. I have HIM watching over me.
So I shall quit blabberingg and let you guys enjoy the pixxies yeah?
















Thats all folks!

SEE YOU IN 2 WEEKS TIME!

:)

No comments: