Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hello!

My apologies for all the previous sappyy sad post.

Here are a few "happenings" if you would call them that.

I haven't been anywhere "happening" due to exams and stuff.

I mean my finals. Its now or never. *yikess*


So there! I am still healthy & alive yah! I haven't been deformed or transformed into an alien looking being from another planet.



Happy birthday bro! Loving you long time :)




2 of my darlings whom I love... disturbing *winks*



Here is the other one!




Mind you. This is not period. I just accidently scratched myself.


Hee :) Sleeping during bio.

Our last experiment for bio.

YinYin & I :)

'Kam Mo' & the both of us!

Handsome, Esmonde & Emo


'Dogs' fun time :)

Sesame street!

Thats all folks for now. There is another event coming up but I have to get the pixxies first alrite? I might not update as frequent cause my finals are coming up and stuff. I'll see you guys next post. love u guys long time.

No comments: