Sunday, October 4, 2009

Seriously, i hate this feeling of not knowing anything.
I am simply clueless of what I should do in the future.
Law? Pharmacy? Psychology?
I do not want to do what I do not like to do.
I am in the pure science stream now and if I wanna do law, daddy is scolding me for wasting his money, my time & effort in science.
God, I really need to know what I can and need to do in future. Please? I beg you..
Show me somehow or another. Please?
I just feel so so SO pressured.
Finals are coming up in no time.
Parents blaming me for EVERYTHING that goes wrong at home.
I hate being EMO this includes coming up with emo blog posts.
I just wanna shout & scream and cry!
I don't know what is there I can do at this very moment.
I will continue to pray tomorrow but I am talking about NOW.
You know its like when you finally have something in your mind of what you are gonna do in future & then you tell your parents and they start scolding you.
So discouraging.
You know somehow it hurts knowing that you're away when I need you the most.
Its not your fault I don't blame you but don't blame me for building up a wall.
Things and feelings just accumulates and there's simply no way of letting it out.
Not to you or to anyone for that matter.
That makes up that wall.

No comments: