Friday, January 1, 2010

I think I've decided on writing out my thoughts about Christmas & New Year too. Yes, I know Christmas is a little outdated but hey, nothing is ever too late.


*


Christmas every year for me has always been BUSY.


There are always presentation practices.


Tiring but it is a whole lot of fun.


I've always celebrated christmas here,


at home where all my love ones are here to celebrate it with me.


Every other christmas excluding this year's has always been about receiving presents


but you know somehow I never got anyone a gift for christmas this year.


Ok well maybe one or two love ones :) Don't get me wrong,


I very much appreciate all the presents I got!


Things have changed for me this Christmas.


There are no more christmas shopping and a checklist of what presents to buy, no more spending time wrapping presents.


It probably seems that I've moved on to a whole new perspective about christmas.


Anyhow, I had an awesome christmas.


Well, it is the only time you can sing Christmas carols out so loud where no one will give you a weird look :)


I'll post up pictures soonest yah!




*


Now, New Year! Woosh! I had an awesome BBQ celebration yesterday night. Took loads of pixxies, I'll upload them soon too! New year, 2010. Oh wells, the coming year seems to be unpredictable. There is just this 'ughh' feeling about it. It feels as though I'll be fighting to survive the obstacles that face my way. With God's grace, I know I'll pull it through. 2009 seems to just passed by in a blink of an eye. I am NOW, 19. I feel so OLD. Let me just summarise 2009 :
*
*
*January : Enrolled in to college (South Australian Matriculation, Taylors University College), CNY
*February : Zombified, dead, lost alot of weight, fire works BBQ at Dharu's crib, broken blood vessel on my palm, SATURDAY my pink hippo :)
*March : Terribly missed someone, getting back on my feet, EXAMS!
*April : Assignments
* May : Family day, assignments due.
* June : Licensed to drive, a trip to Malacca, SUNDAY my spongebob :), presentations, dissected a goat's kidney, 1st semester exams, 1st semester holidays.
* July : My birthday, BUUBUU my huge teddy bear for my birthday from my classmates :), BBQ at Stanley's crib.
* August : Flying kite outing, Peekytoe (my car)
* September : Loads of outing with my girls
* October : Planned out my study timetable, got my bangs :), class BBQ.
* November : FINAL EXAMS, Christmas practices.
* December : Christmas, Haagen Daaz ( first time someone belanja me), results were out.
That pretty much sums up everything. I am looking forward to the coming year ahead! God bless the road and path you are about to take this coming year everyone.
*
*
A little sneak peek of what happened yesterday during new year's eve :

No comments: