Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hey there!
Finally got my offer letter from IMU (International Medical University).
I will be commencing my 1st semester in July doing Pharmacy. Kinda nervous already thinking of studying. This time it is more challenging considering I'll be studying for 4 years straight? I better go stock up on pimple creams and stuff incase of breakouts. From July onwards, I'll be diving into books and notes more than ever before. It was a relief having to finally receive my offer letter. Phew!
Anyhow, I am kinda happy that I got accepted and kinda sad at the same time. I just read the dress code and gosh! No dyed hair (which I doubt anyone followed cause when I went to check out the campus, I saw students with very dyed hair alright), the length of your hair must be till the collar of your blouse if not it is to be tied up, knee length skirt, no 3-quarter pants (this is so UNACCEPTABLE! I mean why not?!),the list goes on and on. pfft. Sighs. I always tend to break all these dress code rules even in college. Oh wells, I shall be good this time then. I NEED TO GO SHOPPING. I have to buy so many formal clothings because I have none. Ok, wait I do but it doesn't fit the requirements. I am going to go so poor. I mean one outfit for 5 days a week for 4 years? I think I should make my closes friends and family members get me a piece of formal clothing like a skirt or pants for my birthday *hintshints* My semester only starts on the 12th of July which is before my birthday. Weehee!
*
Here enjoy some pictures of my package that was posted by pos laju. I am sorry I do not have much picture taken of myself or anything for that matter so i hope this will do.


*p.s : I am serious about the getting me one piece of formal clothing thingy for my birthday ^_^

No comments: