Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been really busy and I am not joking. I think it is probably towards the end of the year that things starts to get all hyped up!
.
.

The not-so-happening happenings :
*Physics presentation
1/09/09
*Directed Investigation
2/09/09~3/09/09
*Mathematical Studies Common Test 4
04/09/09
*Physics Test 4
07/09/09
*Trial Examination
14/09/09~17/09/09
.
.

I've got a really nice update coming up but i have to get all the pictures first. The photographer is away somewhere with no internet at the moment. So, here is a little sneak preview of that update. (pixxies from ovr)


.

.



Weird-o-happenings today :
mummy commented on my status this afternoon on facebook. How weird?




i still feel a little weird around you.
ChristinaChan :)

No comments: